We limit the information collected about you to what is needed for conducting business and offering products and services that might be of interest to you.
We do not:
- Collect individually identifiable information from you unless you provide it to us.
- Sell the names and addresses of visitors to our site.
- Use security techniques designed to protect membersâ€™ information from unauthorized access.
Collect, maintain and use member information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet membersâ€™ needs (such as member care or new products or services).
- Honor membersâ€™ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists using reasonable efforts to delete the information from existing files.
- When undertaking projects with other companies, provide access to member information with an understanding that our business partners will also treat the information with respect for privacy concerns.
In addition to individually identifiable information, we may collect information automatically when a visitor enters a Baldwin EMC site, such as the domain name, browser, type of computer operating system, information about the web page from which the visitor linked to the site, and time spent on different pages within the site. We may use this information to evaluate and improve the site, and may share the information with business partners and others.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.Â When you make a payment, the information you submit is encrypted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children should consult with a parent or guardian before furnishing any data to us.Â Parents wishing to supervise their childâ€™s online activities may consider using one of a number of available parental control tools that provide a child-friendly online environment and can prevent children from disclosing individually identifiable information without parental consent. If a child provides individually identifiable information without the consent of a parent or guardian, that parent or guardian may contact us to request that the information be deleted from our records.
Baldwin EMC is not responsible for content or privacy policies of other sites.Â Keep this in mind when accessing sites through links on Baldwin EMCâ€™s website.
As with all Baldwin EMC sites, we will constantly strive to improve the services we may offer, and may update this privacy statement from time to time in connection with that effort.Â We reserve the right to expand our capabilities for information collection and use, and may change our policies along with this privacy statement at any time.
In the event a refund is necessary, contact (800) 837-3374 for more information.