Our goal is to make your life easier! Listed below are six easy ways to manage your account. Click on any link below for more information.
* View Bill and Pay Online – View your current bill, view history, pay online, and receive email bill notice.
* Automatic Bank Draft – Convenient and prompt, we do the work for you!
* Automatic Credit Card Payment – Bill will be charged to your credit card monthly.
* Paperless Billing – No more paper mail! We’ll send you an e-mail instead!
* Averaged Billing – Brings your highest bills down and your lowest bills up.
* Senior’s Assistance – Available for members over 62 years of age.
* Preferred Due Date Program - Would you like to choose the day your bill is due? See if you qualify today.
More Payment Options
Pay in person at one of Baldwin EMC’s three offices 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our easy pay kiosks accept cash, debit or credit cards and electronic checks. The machines do not dispense change so be sure to insert the exact amount you’d like applied to your account. You must have your account number or scan the QR code that’s printed on your bill to access your account. Office Locations, Hours, Holidays.
All three offices and drive up windows are open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Put your payment in our night deposit box: 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in Summerdale, Orange Beach, or Bay Minette.
Pay by mail: Address to P.O. Box 220 Summerdale, Alabama 36580. Please be sure to include your bill stub and account number.
Pay every month by Automatic Bank Draft: Click here to sign up.
Pay by credit card 24 hours a day: as simple as picking up your phone and calling our office. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Automatic monthly billing to your credit card is available on request.