Childrenâ€™s natural curiosity can lead them into serious electrical accidents. Use these tips to learn how to keep your children safe.
- Never put fingers or objects into an electrical outlet, toaster, or any other appliance, even if itâ€™s off.
- Donâ€™t fly kites near power lines; kite strings that contact power lines can cause shock or fire.
- Donâ€™t climb trees near power lines and never build tree houses near power lines.
- â€śDanger High Voltageâ€ť signs mean â€śKeep Out.â€ť
- Never go near electrical substations.
- Donâ€™t play around pad-mounted transformers.
- Keep electrical appliances away from swimming pools, bathtubs, and sinks.
Site by Infomedia
| Copyright Â© 2017 Baldwin EMC