Children’s natural curiosity can lead them into serious electrical accidents. Use these tips to learn how to keep your children safe.
- Never put fingers or objects into an electrical outlet, toaster, or any other appliance, even if it’s off.
- Don’t fly kites near power lines; kite strings that contact power lines can cause shock or fire.
- Don’t climb trees near power lines and never build tree houses near power lines.
- “Danger High Voltage” signs mean “Keep Out.”
- Never go near electrical substations.
- Don’t play around pad-mounted transformers.
- Keep electrical appliances away from swimming pools, bathtubs, and sinks.
Site by Infomedia
| Copyright © 2018 Baldwin EMC