ENTER TO WIN A $500 BILL CREDIT!
Everyone enrolled in paperless billing by October 18, 2019, including those who’ve already signed up, will be entered into a drawing for a $500 bill credit. (Baldwin EMC employees, trustees and members of their immediate families are ineligible for the contest.)
When you sign up for Paperless Billing, Baldwin EMC will discontinue the monthly mailing of your paper bill. Instead, you will receive a monthly email with a link to view your account information online.
Signing up is easy and convenient:
- Login to your account.
- Click on “My Profile” in the top menu.
- Click on “Update My Printed Bill Settings.”
- Next to your account name and number, you will see an option to “Turn Off Printed Bills.” Click this option to go paperless.
- If you have multiple accounts and would like to go paperless on all of them, click “Turn Off All Printed Bills” in the top right corner.
- Click “Yes” when the pop up window asks if you would like to stop receiving a printed bill.
Once this is done, you should see the word “Off” under “Printed Bill Status.”
That’s it! After completing the registration, you will receive a monthly email with a link to your account information and bill. If you have any trouble switching to paperless billing, please call (251) 989-6247.