When you sign up for Paperless Billing, Baldwin EMC will discontinue the monthly mailing of your paper bill. Instead, you will receive a monthly email with a link to view your account information online.
Signing up is easy and convenient:
- Login to your account.
- Click on “My Profile” in the top menu.
- Click on “Update My Printed Bill Settings.”
- Next to your account name and number, you will see an option to “Turn Off Printed Bills.” Click this option to go paperless.
- If you have multiple accounts and would like to go paperless on all of them, click “Turn Off All Printed Bills” in the top right corner.
- Click “Yes” when the pop up window asks if you would like to stop receiving a printed bill.
Once this is done, you should see the word “Off” under “Printed Bill Status.”
That’s it! After completing the registration, you will receive a monthly email with a link to your account information and bill. If you have any trouble switching to paperless billing, please call (251) 989-6247.