Outage Center

What should I do if my power is out?

  • 1. Go to your main electrical panel to see if a fuse has blown or a breaker has tripped. Fuses must be replaced while breakers need only be reset.
  • 2. If the problem is not in your main panel, call a neighbor to determine if other homes in the area have been affected.
  • 3. If the problem is not within your home, or several are involved, report an outage online, or via text or phone call to Baldwin EMC.
  • 4. Do not report an outage via email; our control system operators are not able to respond to individual outages by email. Please notify us by one of the methods below; we appreciate your cooperation and patience.