Baldwin EMC’s Home Energy Loan Program (HELP) is designed to help our members improve the energy efficiency and comfort of their homes.
Through an agreement with Regions Bank, qualifying members may receive low-interest loans to finance certain energy efficiency improvements.
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us at (251) 989-6247 and ask to speak with an energy marketing specialist about the Home Energy Loan Program.
- We come to your home and conduct an energy audit to identify areas of improvement.
- You complete the simple loan application process.
- If approved, you hire a contractor to make the improvements.
- You receive monthly loan billing statements from Regions Bank.
Qualifying projects include:
Heat pump purchase and installation
Heat pump tune-up
Duct repair or replacement
Attic, floor, exterior wall or perimeter insulation (foam or cellulose only)
Heat pump water heater purchase and installation
Water heater blanket and pipe insulation