Existing Location

Here’s what you need to get started:

  1. The meter number at the location where you need power turned on, and your account number if you have service with us now.
  2. A completed and signed application: Download and print here, complete, and mail, fax, or deliver to one of our offices.
  3. Required Security Deposits and Fees
  4. The physical address (911 address) of the property. If you don’t know the physical address contact the Baldwin County Emergency Response 911 Center at 947-5911, 947-3911, 937-7941, or 928-5928.
  5. Note: An electrical permit from the appropriate inspection department, city or county, may be required if you are connecting a mobile home. Contact your local building inspector for more information.

If you need assistance, our member service representatives are ready to help you.

Call us at (251) 989-6247 or toll-free at (800) 837-3374, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. for assistance, or bring your completed application to one of our three convenient office locations between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.