Here’s what you need to get started:
- The meter number at the location where you need power turned on, and your account number if you have service with us now.
- A completed and signed application: Download and print here, complete, and mail, fax, or deliver to one of our offices.
- Required Security Deposits and Fees
- The physical address (911 address) of the property. If you don’t know the physical address contact the Baldwin County Emergency Response 911 Center at 947-5911, 947-3911, 937-7941, or 928-5928.
- Note: An electrical permit from the appropriate inspection department, city or county, may be required if you are connecting a mobile home. Contact your local building inspector for more information.
If you need assistance, our member service representatives are ready to help you.
Call us at (251) 989-6247 or toll-free at (800) 837-3374, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m. for assistance, or bring your completed application to one of our three convenient office locations between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.